Friday, July 30, 2010

Freddie Gibbs- National Anthem (Fuck The World) Official Video



Freddie gibbs Taking shots at the whole fake movement with DJ Khaled, Officer Ricky and all fake rappers. He explained to complex and said: "That’s real, man. That dude makes good records, but I just can’t support no bold-faced lying on records. I guess he’s entertaining people. It’s like a movie, like Scarface. He can have that fake lane. I’ll stay in the real lane. We got a non-fiction lane of rap, that’s how I’m looking at it now. So you got that fiction lane over there where they’re doing all them. I do the non-fiction, the autobiography, the real shit. It’s all good. Shit like that just make it easier for me to stand out, and easier for me to put my work in to be highly respected. I’ll never ever fabricate nothing or act like I’m something that I’m not or try to be another nigga. I can’t do that. I just think you gotta respect the streets and respect this Midwest culture. I mean you can’t really trip on him yelling names out. This the same dude that told you he knew Noriega when he first came out, so…
I AGREE 100%

0 comments:

Post a Comment