Tuesday, July 27, 2010

JOEY CRACK TALKS ABOUT GURU


IN THE INTERVIEW HE SAYS:
"It feels like Gangstarr is the purest group in hip-hop," Joe declared. "They was shooting videos on the beach in the winter when the water was ice. Razor-blade music. A bunch of guys in front of the project steps. 'Mass Appeal,' 'Dwyck.' 'Stick up kids just out to tax ... ' It's just so much, man. When [Guru] passed, and I'm hearing all these rumors, I just wanna kill everybody. I want to shoot the computer, 'cause I'm like, 'No, this ain't what we do when our legends, our icons, pass. We salute them. We don't go for rumors; we salute these dudes.' He was an icon, man. It's the purest group in hip-hop, in my opinion. DJ Premier, this guy is like a god, a walking god. Guru, he put it down legendary".
 RIP GURU
The Darkside, Vol. 1 In Stores now... CLASSIC

0 comments:

Post a Comment